Adastra TGM4 2-Way Contactless Countertop Intercom
The Adastra TGM4 2-Way Contactless Countertop Intercom is designed to allow for two way conversation through a glass or Perspex partition. Once the system is turned on it operates hands-free, so no further contact is required.
The system comprises of a desktop speaker unit for the staff side of the partition which has a built in gooseneck microphone and speaker, and an extension speakerphone unit for the customer side which can be mounted either horizontally (laid flat on a counter) or vertically (mounted on a partition screen) as required.
The desktop speaker unit has two volume controls. These allow the user to control the levels of the desktop unit and the customer speakerphone unit independently to provide tailored adjustments that can overcome any ambient noise concerns. TGM4 system also features muting and anti-feedback circuitry which help to make two way conversations clear and intelligible.
There is also an additional output which allows for the recording of both sides of the conversation, however please note that no recording equipment is supplied with the system itself. Ideal for use whenever clear two way conversation is required through a partition screen, whether it is a permanent installation such as a ticket booth, bank counter or petrol station, or a temporary installation in a reception or retail outlet.
- x1 Mounting Accessories Pack
- x1 Client Speakerphone with hard-wired Connection Lead
- x1 Main Desktop Unit with Integral Gooseneck Microphone
- Weight: (Main Desktop Unit) 347g
- Weight: (Customer Speakerphone) 87g
- Controls: 2 x Volume Controls & Power On/Off
- Lead Length: 1.6m (Hard Wired to Speakerphone)
- Power Supply: 9Vdc 300mA min; adaptor supplied
- Dimensions: (Customer Speakerphone) 91 x 77 x 23mm
- Dimensions: (Microphone) 285 x 113mm Ø; fixed to Main Unit
- Connectors: 3.5mm TRS Speakerphone; 3.5mm Stereo Record Out